Important Announcement: As of 01/01/24, we are excited to unveil our enhanced software and services crafted to improve your Association management experience. Our system upgrade introduces individual webpages for each community, providing seamless options for e-check, credit card payments, or establishing recurring transactions. In addition to financial transactions, this platform will include many more features coming soon.
Important Update for Association Website Users:
For those who access their association’s website through our website, we are currently redirecting these sites to the new platform. This integration requires all users to create an account to maintain access to their association’s information and services.
Please note to continue making payments, access your association’s site, and fully utilize these new features, creating a new account on the platform is essential.
Click here to Register for your owner account and/or pay online https://condo.cincwebaxis.com/
Refer to the instructions below or watch our detailed video tutorial for a comprehensive guide on setting up your account.
Watch the Video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/-vyMWbk9yoM
Association Owner Website Access Instructions:
Access your Association website:
- Direct Website Access
- Type https://condo.cincwebaxis.com/ directly in your browser’s address bar.
For first-time users:
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.
- On the registration form, fill in your details as per your ownership records. Pay special attention to fields highlighted in red, as they are necessary to complete the registration.
- Once all your information is entered, complete the captcha field.
- Click ‘Register’ to submit your registration form.
- If your information matches our records, you will immediately receive an email notification to set up your password.
- If there’s a discrepancy, manual verification might take up to 48 hours.
- Should we be unable to verify your details, you will receive an email asking you to re-register or contact our office.
- Once your password is created, you can log into the website